Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yep. It's Going to be *that* kind of week.

First, I forget to add ricotta to my roasted veg lasagna. 

Then, new batch of yogurt fails to take. Wah wah. Not sure if the left-over from last batch that I used as starter was bad. Maybe my thermometer was off. The joys of fermented foods. Sometimes, it just.doesn't.take. 

Owel. #FirstWorldProblemsForSure.

The silver lining is, because I ran out of energy last night to make a new batch of Spouse's bfast burritos, I got up early and made his fresh, then emptied dishwasher, reloaded it, started it, put lunches together for both of us (mine without yogurt though, which does make me sad). In short, I was way more productive by 7:30 a.m., than I normally am. 

Here's a panic inducing thought: three weeks to the christmas holiday. Egads.  
Hope everyone else's week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment